Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tech Link (Industry): HardwareZone now in PH!

I am not sure if this is really anything new, but I have been a long time visitor of HardwareZone and while I do notice the Philippine flag, I never really noticed any "specific" content targetting PH audience.

Well, it may just be me actually, maybe they have really been supporting PH but I just didn't notice it before. In any case, they have some price info there from several known PC vendors so it should be interesting on how things will turn out in the future. Maybe if resellers found out that there's a side-by-side comparison of pricing from a single site, they'll be lowering their prices to compete or worst, maybe they'll remove their pricing and just put there "call for price" hehehe. Anyway, visit the site and maybe give some feedback on how they can better support our beloved country.

Source:HardwareZone

No comments: